So it seems that the past couple months have been the winter of our collective inertia. (Unless Daddy-o is over there secretly hefting the concrete-bucketbells. And I cannot speak to Josey's yoga shenanigans.)
Well, I finally hauled myself back to Le Gymnase this morning. Not as painful as I expected (the getting dressed and getting into the freezing car before coffee and sunrise, I mean). The workout was okay too... Took it a easy in the hopes that I will still be able to move tomorrow. I'll try a few more times this week (including some yoga, if all goes according to plan), and maybe take some new baselines early next week.
For today:
Chin-ups - 3
Jumping chin-ups - 3, 3, 3, 3
Squats - 95 lbs, 5 sets of 6
Presses - 42 lbs, 5 sets of 5
RDLS - 62 lbs, 3 sets of 12
Running: 2 x jog 200m + run 800m (10 minutes. ie: 800 m @ 13 kmph)
Then home for back-to-back lattés.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment