Monday, December 22, 2008

no squats today

I stubbed my toe so friggin hard on the weekend, I thought I broke it. Very sore. Walking is not fun so squats, which I loathe anyway, were out. I would like to get back to my PB though -- 225.

Had planned on doing dips. But someone was there with 90 lbs on the belt doing them and I thought I would wait.

chins: 25 x5, x5, x4. almost
presses: 100 x5, x3, x3. one rep less than last time in the second set.
db bench: 60 x3, x0; 55 x5.

I was going to do finishers but I had nothing. Maybe I'm getting sick?

<some time later>

forearms:
3 rounds of 5 wrist rolls @ 20, captain of crush trainer gripper 15 reps a side (it actually closed once), and 15 lateral hammers a side with my little homemade half a dumbbell thing (5lbs, I think).

After those three rounds I did plate pinches with two 10 lbs plates. Longest was 47s on the left side (34s on the right). So I gave the right a couple of extra reps.

2 comments:

Ms. Hedda said...

Excuses, excuses. ;-)

Ms. Hedda said...

Nice chins though. I can't believe you do them with weight. I'll never catch up!