Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catch up post

Did the crossfit Mall work out on Saturday: 2 rounds of St. Laurent for time.

Monday: An adaptation of Cross fit WOD from last week.
Five rounds for time of 400m run, 15 x 185 lb deadlifts, 20 front extensions. I was supposed to do 225 lb deadlifts but c'mon. I mean really, c'mon. Time was 43 minutes. I had to suck up only 10 DL's on the last round because c'mon. I mean really, c'mon.

Today: 5k run and 100 push ups. Run time was 21:21 (woo hoo- 7:09, 7:02 and 7:10 miles) at 1%. A hundred push ups was just a hundred push ups. I do them in sets of ten and it took about 8 minutes or so today.

2 comments:

daddy-o said...

those deadlifts sound mad. you're doing well on the miles but how many times do i have to post stuff about the first 10 yards being the most important before you'll join me in huffing and puffing on long points.

Ms. Hedda said...

I think he's considering his future. Like, beyond ultimate. I could be wrong.