Wednesday, November 26, 2008

off strength day

resting until Friday when I hit the "money" lifts again.

alternating through all three exercises with no rest . . .
facepulls: 100 x25, x10, x10.
lateral raise: 20 x12 right, x12 left; x10, x10; x8, x8.
tricep pressdown: 70 x25, x20, x15.

later that same day -
rowing:
2000m, 8:39.8, 156bpm

3 comments:

Ms. Hedda said...

Don't you just love running through your sets circuit-like, rest-free? Efficient for a lunch-time workout AND it keeps your heart-rate up!

daddy-o said...

no, actually I don't love it. But it is nice to have finished in 10 minutes. Back 5 minutes before my boss knows I'm gone. (a good man has you back 5 minutes before your main man knows your gone -- I'm here all week)

Ms. Hedda said...

To me, there's nothing more unpleasant than standing around, staring at the ceiling, waiting for it to be time to start the next set... Awkward.