Tuesday, November 25, 2008

X-tarded

Crossfit WOD for yesterday was:
3 rounds for time of 21 Knees to elbows, 21 DB swings (50lb), 21 push-ups, 3-15 foot rope climbs (rope, at Goodlife? Hah. I did 1 min hard rowing), 21-20 inch box jumps, 21 Back extensions, 150 ft of walking lunges (translates to 48).

That's 7 elements. At lunch hour. As fast as one can. Stupid, but then again, we are gleeful. Time was 37:00. I gave up on the Knees to elbows after the first set (of 15) as the 'bar' at goodlife is an ergonomic dream, a veritable puff pastry of tubes at various angles all aimed at dissuading the would be knee-to-elbower by skewering the forearm on the down swing. I substituted with front extensions. Alas 37:00 was a terrible time by crossfit standards (there were 27's and 28's and some 33's in there) but not entirely horrible. AND, I didn't puke.

I did look X-tarded doing knees to elbows at the goodlife though.

Today I only worked, toad like in my office puff pastry chair.



3 comments:

daddy-o said...

what are knees to elbows?

Ms. Hedda said...

Is my new regime so lame that it's not even worth reading my new blog? ;-) I posted a link to a video of knees to elbows last week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxTOcGmjCB4

They look awesome.

daddy-o said...

those are harder than i imagined (which was some sort of callesthenic marching band thing and i imagined overunder in a corp outfit).

i'm surprised i missed that post on the "other site".