where x = excruciating.
Last night (not a good time of day, really) I tried this circuit: (for time)
800m run
10 85lb thrusters
10 pull ups
40 ball sit ups
I did 2/3rds of it and bailed after 15 minutes or so. Puke factor 5 in a busy gym. It was the first run that set the tone (3 minutes).
Today was better. I did a variation of the crossfit WOD "fight gone bad". Three 5 minute rounds of each of the following per minute, with a 1 minute (hah!) break in between rounds:
Floor slam w/ 6kg ball (no wall ball area) (30/26/27)
70lb Sumo high pull DL (20/18/15)
20" box jumps (25/23/23)
70lb press (13/10/7 )
Row for calories (19/17/17)
I pretty much stuck to the timer, but maybe had a few seconds rest between each circuit. This is a good circuit.
Each rep or calorie is a point. Total = 290
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment