it was 18 degrees and Mom and Atti got out for a two hour walk. Mom is feeling it tonight, however.
squat: 225x3, 255x3, 287.5x1. surprised to have failed (though pretty tired but my deadlifts hadn't degraded last week)
bench: 135x3, 155x3, 170x2. 1 rep better than last week. I didn't do the 5-3-1 that week 3 calls for because I already have to reset this lift and getting a heavy single wasn't going to happen.
incline bench (boring but big): 85x10x5 sets.
kroc rows w/ fat gripzzz: 50x20 (both sides, obviously)
face pulls: 60x10x5 sets.
I'm sort of imagining the assistance lifts like this until the end of April:
- bench and press days - rotate through bbb bench (10x5sets), push press (3x5sets), bbb incline bench (10x5sets)
- back stuff - bench day -> kroc rows, press day -> chin ups, deadlifts and cleans are back stuff too, squats -> face pulls.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment