Are you stoked? Our baking is done. Presents are done. Just need grocks and booze.
bench: 130x3, 147.5x3, 167.5x4
dips: 40 in 10 sets
db row: 75x8x4sets
Also, I made a bold claim back in September that I was going to get my feet wet running again. So I started slow and went slow. I wanted to go 48 times and I wanted to go over 100 miles. I went 53 times for 123 miles. And I went slow. I was trying to keep my heart rate at 140bpm or under. At the start this was about about 3.8-4.0 mph (!!!). Now it's about 5.0-5.1mph. Not great but looks better than shuffling along taking minutes to overtake dog walkers.
I doubt I'll work out again before the break - I might try to work on HSPU and pistols but I bet I'll be too tired (aka unmotivated).
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Helluva a year of workouts Daddy-yo. You are strong!
Nice running. And dips!
Did you do the baking, Daddo-of?
Damn you, auto-correct!
Strong and without belly fat. Makes a pregnant wife feel a twinge of jealousy but mostly pride and incredibly turned on (well, maybe only a twinge of that as well these days ;)
G is on the shopping and cooking, the baking was all me in my time of nesting - seems the only exercise i can muster is standing for long periods of time and dropping into squats. Hopefully with some time off work that will improve.
Have a warm and wonderful christmas k-macs! Looking forward to watching babies while enjoying gin & tonics by the pool all summer. xox
Post a Comment