I missed posting last week, but I wanted to capture it for posterity and to try to convince myself that I'm not a total lazy ass. (I've had a cold for two weeks -- the first in years), and that along with Tim's new sleep schedule (make that "sleep" schedule), and I'm pooped to all hell.
Anyway, the workout went something like this:
5 rounds (ostensibly for time; ie: I hurried)
10 squats (95 lb)
10 presses (45 lb)
20 tuck jumps
12 back extensions
I did it in about 18 minutes. Then did some chin-ups. A couple sets of 3, and some jumping pull-ups. Oh, and 4 sets of 400 m at 15 km/hr.
Also, I've been going for runs, with and without Tim. Trying to do something -- anything -- at least every other day. Baba is going home tomorrow, though, so it's going to get harder to do stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment