I don't know how long it's been since I've been to the gym, or gotten any exercise other than weekly frisbee and a couple of half-tournaments. A long time. And two weeks of vacation, during which I ate, drank, and sat. (Except for the hike to the top of Blomidon wearing a 15 lb baby.) Learned that "baby weight" actually means the weight you gain after having a kid and not having the time or energy (at the same time) to get any exercise. Plus boredom snacking.
Anyway, I am back on the program as of yesterday. No more bread, cereal, dessert, etc etc. (but bring on the bacon and eggs! And avocado salads... )
Workout no. 1:
Warm-up - 10 minute jog (this was actually hard)
3 rounds of
15 squats with the bar
Max rep presses with the bar (15, 8, 7)
400 m run (1:48, 1;51, 1:51)
Barf.
13:30 minutes.
Today, frisbee with sore quads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good to have you back!
Post a Comment