It turns out they don't take it away if you don't show up for a month or two. It was Saturday, usually very busy at the gym, but I bet on the place clearing out in the last half an hour or so
While Ken and Tim picked up some groceries, I did a workout:
Alternating sets:
1000 m row - 4:50; 4:55; 5:00min
Bench press - 45 x 10 + 65 x 10; 75 x 7*; 8 push-ups
Squats - 85 x 6, 5, 5 (How can I have sunk so low!?)
Calf press - 250 x 10, 10, 10
Deadlifts - 85 x 8; 85 x 10; 95 x 10 (experimenting with set-up since I'm not up to lifting with full plates. Yet.)
And then a quick stretch to be the last one out of the gym.
*I think I could go as heavy as 95 lb on the bench press if I had a spotter. My numbers here are about 2 reps shy of a max so as to not risk life and/or limb. (Well, I'm not sure I could actually hurt myself too much with 75 lbs, but it would be embarrassing.) I planned to up it to 85 in the last set, but the bench was taken so I moved on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment