inspired by a conversation I had a couple of weeks ago, clean & jerks have been added in.
clean & jerk: 95 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets. Given that I clean 135 and press (strict, not like the thrust with the jerk) 100 lbs, I expected to do more than this. But I was pretty tapped by the end. It is a long way to move a bar. I hope that improvements will come quickly though.
chins: BodyWeight x 5 reps x 4 sets, 3 reps x 2 sets, 1 rep x 1 set. (27 total) Meh.
cable press: 60x5x3
<some time later>
fast mile: 6:34. This was really 800m at 10mph, 600m at 8mph, 200m at 10mph. 1% grade. I think I shaved 25 seconds off my last attempt on the dreadmill. I wonder what I'm really running outside?
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those clean and jerks look like they entail a lot of... mechanics. I think it's awesome that you have added them to your repertoire. Way to pave the way...
Post a Comment