A couple of days after that whole eight games of frisbee in four days thing, and my hip flexor is still preventing me from taking a full stride. So.
[skipping: I Predict a Riot. This is a long song! More than four minutes...]
Alternating sets of jumping pull-ups and dips (yes, actual dips):
JPU: 5, 2, 2
Dips: 2, 2, 2
Chin-ups from a dead hang*: 2
* Ok, I was standing on the bench I used for the jumping pull-ups, but my arms were fully extended. The point was to do them without starting from the top.
Push press: 60 lb x 5, 3, 3 (previous heaviest was 55)
Press: 35 lb x 7 (this was supposed to be a finisher. Is it a finisher if you can only do seven? I eked out another 3 after that to make sure I really was finished.)
Rotator flies (don't ask): 8 lb dbs x 8, 8, 8
Alternating triceps rope pulls and face pulls:
Tris: 50 lb x 10, 9, 7
Face: 70 lb x 8, 8, 8
Misc: 15 back extensions, 20 single-leg ball crunches, 50 v-sit ball tosses (4 kg)
I'm dying to try a mile tomorrow, but my friend HF may not be ready...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment