warm uppish movement practice - vertical jumps: 10 sets of 1 rep.
30 burpees
30 thrusters
30 turkish get-ups
30 pushup position rows (what are these called again?)
30 v-sit rotations
Thrusters, TGU's, and the rows were with 25 lbs dumbbells. Except that I never would have finished the TGU's if I hadn't downgraded to 15 lbs after the first 8.
So, total time: 19:34. I was at 7:40 after the thrusters and 16:20 after the TGU's.
I guess I'll keep trying to do more reps with the 25 on the TGU's until I can do all 30 with 25. Or maybe not. I'm also considering increasing the weight or the reps on the rows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is there a difference between 10 sets of 1 rep and 10 reps in a set?
Also: you did *30* Turkish get-ups? Whatever the weight - nice.
Farmers walk, TGUs... I think I have my next workout.
all I mean by that is that I'm not rapidly doing ten vertical jumps. I'm taking my time between each one and going for the best rep each time.
TGU's were not fun.
TGU's are your new friend, huh? I think they work every muscle ya got! Exhausting!
Post a Comment