Warm-up - 1000m/5 min row
Four rounds:
10 hang-clean-press (45 lb)
15/leg rear foot elevated split squats
40 v-sit ball tosses (3 kg ball)
Um, that is all...
(Hm, I've never used weight with the Bulgarian squat, but I think I may start. I quite enjoy these ones.)
* * *
Further to Daddy-O's comment, I'm considering migrating back to Pregnant Pause for the time-being, so I can blather about the effects of living with a parasite while trying to not get (too) fat and lazy. I started over there the first time at 14 weeks pg -- that is about now. I may have to change the URL though -- I'm not so fit as I once was... Funny how pregnancy leads to a child, who eats up all that time you used to spend running/jumping/lifting/etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes, pregnant pause! it may make a good reference for some of us sometime ;)
Post a Comment