Finally got out for a lovely run! 10 degrees in the NCC today, so I decided to check out the trails. They were still snow-covered, but not too icy to tackle.
It felt great (ie: I didn't feel either pregnant or like I hadn't run in a long time), and I managed a fair-ish clip. Ran for 28 minutes and think I covered close to 5K. Looking forward to doing this much more regularly. I'm hoping that by quitting frisbee early (last game was this week, though we didn't actually get to play it), I won't screw up the cartilage that kept me from running through to nine months last time.
Also backpacked Tim both ways to nursery school, for a solid 9K of mileage today. :-)
Might also take up walking as a sport, to get me through those lower-energy days that are bound to happen. (Um, currently they are occurring every 3th day. But JesusMurphy is the 2nd trimester ever an improvement over the first. I'm actually capable of staying up until 10 pm now! Whoop!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i was wondering earlier today if pregnant pause was going to get dusted off for this?
I was wondering that too. Then I could talk all I want about being pregnant. (AWESOME!)
I did start over there at 14 weeks: just about now...
But, would my audience go from 4 to 0?
I don't think it would go below two. But I can only vouch for Albertans.
Post a Comment