Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Circuit Tuesday

For once I was more in the mood to move quickly than lift heavy. So I did this circuit:

Five rounds:
2:20 min hard row (about 500m)
30 alternating squat kicks
15 hang cleans (45 lbs)
20 alternating oblique crunches on the ball
= 28:30 min

I've got about a week or two more before hang cleans will be impeded by my burgeoning belly. I have high hopes that I have a few more months of crunches....

Had to skip Monday's workout to do a DIVA of Distinction interview. :-) But Tim insisted on going to the park post-nap. To keep myself warm in the -10 weather, I did 4 x 10 (per leg) raised-leg split squats and 4 x 10 bench push-ups.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Who did you interview?

Ms. Hedda said...

Pam MacCormack. Finally.

Emma said...

Looking forward to seeing it