Friday, November 16, 2012

well, hello

I had a deload week. As usual, it was fantastic. Also, I've been seeing a massage terrorist and an acupuncturist. These are very good things. The acupuncturist is a friend and is working in particular on my shaky paw. The terrorist might be the best massage terrorist I've had (do you think mentioning terrorist so many times has flagged something at the NSA?).

So... before I left on my deload I did some squats:
Nov 2 -
squats: (oh my app won't access the previous cycle so I'll just tell you my top set) 275x4.
good mornings: 95x8x3sets
hammy curls (single leg): 36x8x3sets

~~~ then I had my deload week ~~~

then I did presses on Monday -
press: 87.5x5, 100x5, 115x6; 75x10x5sets
chins: 22 in 10 sets

Tuesday -
clean: 100x5, 115x5, 132.5x7
deadlift: 207.5x5, 240x5, 272.5x7
hip thrust: 165x8x3

Thursday -
bench: 117.5x5, 135x5, 152.5x8;120x10x4, 5th set 11
db row: 60x8x3sets

Today is squats for the end of week 1, cycle 3. My wife thinks I look like Ned Flanders with my shirt off. hmmph.

I'm noticing interesting trends in how I seem to peak at different times for different lifts. But I'll keep that to myself because 3 times doesn't make a trend.

I'm still running in super slow mo but it's getting enjoyable. Except Saturday when it was -16.

And then I'm doing this most days:
Lean Gains

IF seems interesting and this particular program seems the most adaptable to the real world. As in, all you really do is skip breakfast and workout just before you break the fast. And don't snack into the night.

No comments: