Tried another "could you just hold the baby for 15 minutes while I pop out for a" run. Got a cramp seven steps in and just bailed. The 2.5 kms didn't seem worth the agony. Also, it was night and I was wearing all black... not safe, even (particularly?) on the bike path.
Returned home and did 100 squats (sets of 25), and 40 inclined on the hood of the car push-ups (in sets of ten). Then some stretching, which my muscles tell me I also haven't done in 6 months or so.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
makes us 'just hope i can get thru a day of work let alone walk in one direction' types feel like the rockstar powerlifter/runner motherhood goddess is human.
you will run again. fast and far. and endorphins will flow. along with the milk.
Post a Comment