how do you like the wendler method so far? (I'm not all-knowing, btw, in case you happened to think that. ;-) I googled it and read the t-nation article only after you mentioned it. Love that guy's interview quotes!)
well, For the Win. That's what the kids say (I had to ask one of my friends that are still in their 20's).
I love it. I do. It's not too much everyday which, I guess, is the big thing. I've battled injury and motivation for 1 1/2 years while having this beautiful gym. I've NOT re-hit pr's that I hit in 2009. Now, I haven't hit them yet but my workouts don't end in failure which they too often did when I was trying to get "Starting Strength" re-started. I know I'm only two weeks in but I can see this as something that's sustainable long-term. And easily paired up with conditioning (see my super slo mo 2 mile runs ;-).
2 comments:
what's ftw?
how do you like the wendler method so far? (I'm not all-knowing, btw, in case you happened to think that. ;-) I googled it and read the t-nation article only after you mentioned it. Love that guy's interview quotes!)
well, For the Win. That's what the kids say (I had to ask one of my friends that are still in their 20's).
I love it. I do. It's not too much everyday which, I guess, is the big thing. I've battled injury and motivation for 1 1/2 years while having this beautiful gym. I've NOT re-hit pr's that I hit in 2009. Now, I haven't hit them yet but my workouts don't end in failure which they too often did when I was trying to get "Starting Strength" re-started. I know I'm only two weeks in but I can see this as something that's sustainable long-term. And easily paired up with conditioning (see my super slo mo 2 mile runs ;-).
Post a Comment