Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Emma's African and Spanish Adventure!

It's been a while. So long that the interface has changed for blogger and I don't know how to create a title for my post! Hmm . . . Why don't things look like they used to? Anyway, back from one month away! Having done pretty much nothing before I left due to a heavy work schedule I managed to get some workouts done in Kenya. There was one treadmill, some weights, and a too bog ball I made use of. I worked out 3-4 times the week I was there. Week 2 I was in Rwanda and got signed up for a hilly 10k at altitude to raise funds for genocide orphans. The run was he'll, the experience wonderful. Nothing else that week for exercise. Then to Spain. Week 1 managed one run and one session of yoga and 3 rounds of golf. Week 2 was just 6 rounds of golf! Now back home started at the good life with a body flow today. Hoping to get back into things thou have to head to TO for a meeting Saturday and have to fly out Friday due to schedule - oh well . . .

2 comments:

Ms. Hedda said...

In the new interface, look at the very top of the window and you'll see a very unobvious space to put the post title. Doesn't even look like part of the blogger window.

Yay, you're back!

Emma said...

Thanks Heather. My problem is that on the iPad it won't give me a keyboard to write in that space!