Here is a snapshot.
- weight - 2007/157lbs; 2008/170lbs (even a few days after nats, I expected this to have dropped a few pounds)
- squat - 135x6; 225x5 (I haven't done these in 3 months because my legs have been beat up from frisbee)
- deadlift - 165x6; 285x1 (April -the grip is the gating factor here, the weight feels light everywhere else)
- power clean - 95x5 (January); 135x4 (May)
- press - 90 (January); 100x3
- chins - 1; 12 & 30lbsx3 (I'm not at 12 right now, I only hit 9 a couple of weeks ago)
- push ups - 15; 30 (November - I haven't done them since?)
- inverted rows - 11 (January); ______
- 100 burpees - 16:06 (May)/13:25 (July)
- vertical jump - 18"/_____
Clearly my baselines were not set up in an ideal way. But I was figuring out a lot of stuff as I went. And I suppose I still am.
I should do a broad jump.
Things I'd like to accomplish in the next year:
- 1 muscle up (they say you can probably do this if you can do 15 chin ups and 15 dips)
- 1 handstand push up
- 130 press
- 375 deadlift
- 300 squat
- 200 power clean
- 30 chin ups (with a kip)
- sub 6 minutes for 1 mile
- sub 8 minutes for 100 burpees
World's is in Prague in 2010. I'm just saying.
I think I might compile a list of sports that I don't think should be in the Olympics.
1 comment:
BMX racing. When did Ancient Greeks ever use a BMX in a battle?
Post a Comment