Tuesday, first day at the new gym, a little over-eager:
treadmill - 10 minute mile (ranging from walking to 8 mph)
squats - 45 x 12; 65 x 10; 85 x 10, 8, 8
calf press - 300 x 7; 260 x 8, 8
cleans - 65 x 10, 8, 8
press - 45 x 7, 5, 3 + 3 push press (with super-slow eccentrics)
RDLs - 75 x 10, 10, 10
bench dips - 10, 10, 10
v-sit crunches - 20, 15, 15
lat pull - 70 x 7; pull-up grip - 85 x 4; chin-up grip - 100 x 4
For tracking purposes, because this will begin to change weekly:
Weight - 132 lbs (noon, post-workout)
I felt great for about 6 hours, then crashed into fatigue for about 24 hours. Lesson learned. Shorter workouts. My consulting midwife also says "please used the machines while you're pregnant. Please." I'm seriously considering.
Note: To avoid further hijacking of the Glee Club space for pregnancy-related workout discussion, I'll be branching to the sister-blog soon. I promise. Title suggestions for new blog still being accepted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment