quick workout before the lunch rush. I'll get back down for more this aft.
back squats: 95x5, x5; 135x5; 165x5; 185x5; 205x5
reasonably pleased with this. I'll do 205x5, x5, x5 next time and then start upping the weight.
press: 45x5; 65x5; 85x5
I'll do 85x5, x5, x5 next time.
Guy beside was outfitted with weightlifting shoes and gloves. When I left he had done partial chins, alt db curls, bar curls, machine curls. There, that's enough of the judging judger.
<later>
deadlift: 95x5; 185x5; 235x5
cleans: 95x3; 115x3; 135x3, x3, x3, x3, x3
happy with this. This is the first time that I read Rippetoe's prescription for cleans properly. I'd been doing sets of 5 before.
chins: 7, 5, 4.
<later at home>
alt db curls:30x15x3
forearm work: wrist rolls, plate pinch, wrist curls, grippers, finger ext.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment